Wednesday 1 February 2012

Training Update - to 03/12/2011

Just three activities to report for the week between the Time Trial and the Cardington Cracker.

The Tuesday night run was an ascent of New Pool Hollow, followed by a run up to Pole Bank and back over Haddon Hill, with a descent by the gully next to the Valleys ridge, which was pretty darn slippery!

7.3 miles, 1,540' of ascent and 1 hour 16 minutes.

On the Thursday I took the morning off and ran a really nice recovery run all around (but not up) the Wrekin. Em had planned this one and it turned out to be a great route on a lovely clear morning.

7.8 miles, 1,200' of climbing and one and a half hours.

Finally on Saturday I felt I needed to turn my legs over so I got out for half an hour on the Tricross and cycled 7.3 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment