Wednesday 6 October 2010

Ridgeway - 05/10/2010

Just a gentle run along part of the ridgeway, from Lodge Hill near Butler's Cross. I followed the waymarked route over Coombe Hill (where the monument's being rebuilt and I saw a red kite) and Bacombe Hill and down into Wendover. Had a few indigestion problems after too much food (pork pie) an hour before my run!

Coombe Hill view indicator

Coombe Hill looking west towards Pulpit Hill and Bledlow Ridge

Along the river in Wendover

A good steady run back up the hill from Wendover made me feel like I'd had a reasonable workout.

5.5 miles, 650', running time about 1:02:00 (jogged the last 10 minutes to warm down).

1 comment:

  1. Nice.
    Good luck at the Breiddon. I'm tempted to pop over and give it a go but I think my legs will be shafted from Langdale.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete